To begin with, we would like you to know that farahsfashion.com.au being a very popular website has got link to other Islamic clothing and hijab websites around the globe. This is part of operation on the web.
HOW OUR WEBSITES OPERATES
Computers use an IP (Internet Protocol) address when they are online, which is logged by our server. We use your IP address to identify your web site use, assist in the ordering process, help diagnose any problems with your order and our server in general, and to gather broad demographic information such as visitor numbers.
Allowing a web site to collect cookies does not give Farah's Fashion web site or any other web site access to the rest of your computer, and only the web site that created the cookie can read it. Cookies allow you to take advantage of the best features offered by web sites.
HOW OUR CUSTOMER INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
Farah's Fashion gathers information through the following ways:
- Shopping cart order forms
- My Account contact profile update form
- Newsletter registration form (an opt-in choice)
- Culinary program registration form (opt-in choice)
- Contact Us email form
THE WAY WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
The information we gather from you is used in the following way:
- To process payments for product purchases and send you items you have ordered
- To contact you if necessary (regarding your purchase or contact details provided)
- To send you information about our company/products and promotional material from some of our partners (if you join one of our mailing lists, an opt-in choice)
- To answer any general queries you submit via our contact us email form
CUSTOMERS CAN CONTACT US
The Farah's Fashion website allows customers to contact us in the following ways:
- Opting in or out of receiving communications from our web site
- Correcting or updating your information in the My Account area